1. Modarresi, Gh., & Azizi, M. (2017). On the relationship between crystallized
intelligence and translation performance of undergraduate translation
students. Translation Studies, 57.
2. Modarresi, Gh., & Shams, H. (2015). Translator students’ perceptions of their
success and failure in translation practice. Translation Studies, 48, 61-75.
3. Modarresi, Gh., & Alavi, S. M. (2014). Designing and validating a test battery of
computerized dynamic assessment of grammar. TELL, 8 (2), 1-29.
4. Modarresi, Gh., & Hosseini, H. S. (2015). Construction, validation, and application
of CALL knowledge scale for EFL learners and its relationship with their L2
writing skills. Foreign Language Research Journal, 5 (2)
5. Modarresi, Gh., & Alavi, S. M. (2014). Examining the emotional influences of
computerized dynamic assessment on EFL learners. International Journal of
Language Learning and Applied Linguistics World, 7 (3), 138-155.
6. GhasemZadeh, F., & Modarresi, Gh. (2014). The impact of Mozart music
performance and its relationship with students' extraversion or introversion
personality traits. The Journal of Applied Linguistics, 7 (15), 53-70.
7. Mehrani, M., & Modarresi, Gh. (2011). The nature of interactive and intervening
strategies in scaffolding EFL reading skill.The Iranian EFL Journal, 7 (1),
8. Modarresi, Gh. (2009). Collocational errors of Iranian EFL learners in written
English.TELL, 3 (1), 135-154.
9. Pishghadam, R., & Modarresi, Gh. (2008). The construct validity and application
of a questionnaire of attribution theory for foreign language learners (ATFLL).
International Journal of Language Studies, 2(3), 299-324.
1. Modarresi, Gh., Agheli, H., Jafarzadeh, M., & Kazemi, Gh. R. (2017). Translation
of literary works and globalization. National Conferences on Challenges in
Foreign Language Teaching in Iran, May 4 (3), Sabzevar, Hakim University.
2. Modarresi, Gh., & Dalir, F. (2017). The effect of anxiety on the performance of
interpreting trainees: a gender based study. National Conferences on
Challenges in Foreign Language Teaching in Iran, May 4 (3), Sabzevar,
3. Modarresi,Gh., Mahdavi Milani, M., & Ramazanian, D. (2016). The construct
validity of translation students' demotivation questionnaire. 4th International
Conference on Applied Research in Language Studies. November 25, 2016,
Tehran, University of Khajeh Nasir Toosi.
4. Pishghadam, R., Modarresi, Gh., Shams Hosseini, H., & Ranjbar, N. (2013). New
ways of teaching English as an international lingua franca: Reading and
writing skills. Proceedings of The Fifth International Conference on English
as a Lingua Franca, May 24, Istanbul, Bogazici University.
5. Modaresi, Gh., Shahbaz Rad, M., & Ranjbar, N. (2012). Action research and
teacher involvement in curriculum development. The 1st Conference on
Language Learning & Teaching: An Interdisciplinary Approach, Mashhad,
6. Modarresi, Gh., Jalilzadeh, K., & Mehrani, M. (2010). The impact of globalization
and the internet in EFL classrooms: A comparative study between China
and Iran. Proceedings of EDULEARN10 Conference, 4-6 July, Barcelona,
7. Modarresi, Gh. (2008). Collocations and second language writing. Paper presented
at the 5th Conference on Issues in TEFL and English Literature, October,
18-19, Gillan University, Gillan, Iran.
8. Modarresi, Gh. (2007). Portfolio-based writing assessment and Iranian EFL
writing development. Paper presented at the 4th Conference on Issues in TEFL
and English Literature, July, 18- 19, University of Tehran, Iran.