1. Modarresi, Gh., & Khakshoor, M. (in press). Translation of cultural taboos in
Hollywood movies in professional dubbing and non-professional subtitling.
Intercultural Communication Research, 48.
2. Modarresi, Gh., & Toraby, E. (2018). EFL teacher's emotions and learner's
views of teacher's pedagogical success. International Journal of
Instruction, 11 (2), 513-526.
3. Modarresi, Gh., & Ghoreyshi , S. V. (2018). Student-centred corrections of
translations and translation accuracy: A case of BA translation students.
Translation Studies, 15 (60), 11-28.
4. Modarresi, Gh., & Fatemi , M. (2017). Team work versus individual work
in translation practice: A project-based action research. Roshd FLT, 32
5. Modarresi, Gh., & Salarvand, B. (2017). The construct validation of translation
students’ cognition and its relationship with translation ability. Foreign
Language Research Journal, 7 (1), 233-250.
6. Modarresi, Gh., & Azizi, M. (2017). On the relationship between crystallized
intelligence and translation performance of undergraduate translation
students. Translation Studies, 57.
7. Modarresi, Gh., Mohammadi, M., & Kazemi,Gh. (2016). English translators'
self in translation of Islamic texts: Its development and relationship with
translation performance. Scientific Journal of Educational Research, 44,
8. Modarresi, Gh., & Shams, H. (2015). Translator students’ perceptions of their
success and failure in translation practice. Translation Studies, 48, 61-75.
9. Modarresi, Gh., & Hosseini, H. S. (2015). Construction, validation, and application
of CALL knowledge scale for EFL learners and its relationship with their L2
writing skills. Foreign Language Research Journal, 5 (2)
10. Modarresi, Gh., & Alavi, S. M. (2014). Designing and validating a test battery of
computerized dynamic assessment of grammar. TELL, 8 (2), 1-29.
11. Modarresi, Gh., & Alavi, S. M. (2014). Examining the emotional influences of
computerized dynamic assessment on EFL learners. International Journal of
Language Learning and Applied Linguistics World, 7 (3), 138-155.
12. GhasemZadeh, F., & Modarresi, Gh. (2014). The impact of Mozart music
performance and its relationship with students' extraversion or introversion
personality traits. The Journal of Applied Linguistics, 7 (15), 53-70.
13. Mehrani, M., & Modarresi, Gh. (2011). The nature of interactive and intervening
strategies in scaffolding EFL reading skill.The Iranian EFL Journal, 7 (1),
14. Modarresi, Gh. (2009). Collocational errors of Iranian EFL learners in written
English.TELL, 3 (1), 135-154.
15. Pishghadam, R., & Modarresi, Gh. (2008). The construct validity and application
of a questionnaire of attribution theory for foreign language learners (ATFLL).
International Journal of Language Studies, 2(3), 299-324.
1. Modarresi, Gh., Farokhmanesh, M., & Rohani, H. (2018). Language curriculum
development in the postmethod era. National Conference on Applied Linguistics
and Materials Development, May 9, Bojnord University.
2. Modarresi, Gh., Agheli, H., Jafarzadeh, M., & Kazemi, Gh. R. (2017). Translation
of literary works and globalization. National Conferences on Challenges in
Foreign Language Teaching in Iran, May 4 (3), Sabzevar, Hakim University.
3. Modarresi, Gh., & Dalir, F. (2017). The effect of anxiety on the performance of
interpreting trainees: a gender based study. National Conferences on
Challenges in Foreign Language Teaching in Iran, May 4 (3), Sabzevar,
4. Modarresi,Gh., Mahdavi Milani, M., & Ramazanian, D. (2016). The construct
validity of translation students' demotivation questionnaire. 4th International
Conference on Applied Research in Language Studies. November 25, 2016,
Tehran, University of Khajeh Nasir Toosi.
5. Pishghadam, R., Modarresi, Gh., Shams Hosseini, H., & Ranjbar, N. (2013). New
ways of teaching English as an international lingua franca: Reading and
writing skills. Proceedings of The Fifth International Conference on English
as a Lingua Franca, May 24, Istanbul, Bogazici University.
6. Modaresi, Gh., Shahbaz Rad, M., & Ranjbar, N. (2012). Action research and
teacher involvement in curriculum development. The 1st Conference on
Language Learning & Teaching: An Interdisciplinary Approach, Mashhad,
7. Modarresi, Gh., Jalilzadeh, K., & Mehrani, M. (2010). The impact of globalization
and the internet in EFL classrooms: A comparative study between China
and Iran. Proceedings of EDULEARN10 Conference, 4-6 July, Barcelona,
8. Modarresi, Gh. (2008). Collocations and second language writing. Paper presented
at the 5th Conference on Issues in TEFL and English Literature, October,
18-19, Gillan University, Gillan, Iran.
9. Modarresi, Gh. (2007). Portfolio-based writing assessment and Iranian EFL
writing development. Paper presented at the 4th Conference on Issues in TEFL
and English Literature, July, 18- 19, University of Tehran, Iran.